Hand made from a unique blend of T1 Brazilian carnuba and refined white NZ Beeswax and German Graphene, T1 Hybrid Pro provides the ultimate natural shine combined with synthetic toughness and durability!
Certified organic carnuba wax from Brazil is blended with refined white New Zealand bees wax, organic oils and high quality essential oil to provide a high definition protective coat for your pride an joy.
We only use the highest grade, 10H N1 certified Graphene from Germany, and when blended with our organic wax we have created a Show Car Wax that will last months between applications!
Even with an extremely high T1 Brazilian Carnuba content, our wax has no powder residue and buffs cleanly to an extremely high shine. All the while the refined white NZ Beeswax has zero impurities and helps increase the superior shine and depth.
Tested in a professional setting, this paste wax has easy on/easy off properties, allowing it to be used commercially without massive downtime buffing to a deep gloss.
1. Make sure you are out of the sun and the vehicles panels aren’t hot
2. Decontaminate the paint with a tar and wax remover and then a clay bar or mitt to ensure a smooth surface for application.
3. Using a clean foam or microfibre applicator, sparingly cover the vehicle with wax using soft, circular motions.
4. Allow 20 minutes to bond.
5. Buff to a high shine with a clean microfibre cloth.