Hand made from a unique blend of T1 Brazilian carnuba and refined white NZ Beeswax, T1 Pro provides the protective shine you have been looking for!
Certified organic carnuba wax from Brazil is blended with refined white New Zealand bees wax, organic oils and high quality essential oil to provide a high definition protective coat for your pride an joy.
Even with an extremely high T1 Brazilian Carnuba content, our wax has no powder residue and buffs cleanly to an extremely high shine. All the while the refined white NZ Beeswax has zero impurities and helps increase the superior shine and depth.
Tested in a professional setting, this paste wax has easy on/easy off properties, allowing it to be used commercially without massive downtime buffing to a deep gloss.
1. Make sure you are out of the sun and the vehicles panels aren’t hot
2. Decontaminate the paint with a tar and wax remover and then a clay bar or mitt to ensure a smooth surface for application.
3. Using a clean foam or microfibre applicator, sparingly cover the vehicle with wax using soft, circular motions.
4. Allow 20 minutes to bond.
5. Buff to a high shine with a clean microfibre cloth.